Thursday, October 29, 2009

FOR ALL ETERNITY

It is 3 months ago today, that our Noah went home to be with Jesus. 3 Months, and yet it seems like only yesterday. I have often pondered and wondered about the "WAYS" of God. How he brings so many healthy children into the world, and yet every now and then he allows a child to be born, that in the eyes of the world is"abnormal".


WHAT IS NORMAL ANYWAY???


GOD IS "ALWAYS" GOOD.


My mind sometimes struggles with that fact, but because GOD lives in me, I know by faith, that He is always good. This world is NOT my home. This body I live in is growing older everyday. This isn't where I was meant to live. I am being renewed each day, and I live in preparation for eternity. I long to be home, where the imperfect is made perfect, where tears and sorrows are no more. Where I will join Noah and Levi, and Martha, and all of those who have died in the Lord. Noah's life and his death make me long for home, where I will be with Jesus"for all eternity"



AND GOD WILL WIPE EVERY TEAR FROM THEIR EYES, AND THERE WILL BE NO MORE MOURNING OR CRYING OR PAIN......REVELATION 21:4

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thank you Kathy.