Tuesday, November 24, 2009

TO GOD BE THE GLORY, "GREAT" THINGS HE HAS DONE"

I am totally amazed at how GOD can transform lives and orchestrate events. It is mind boggling. Sunday morning, our church had the privelege of having Bob Beasely (Words From the Heart" - Back to the Bible) with us. He shared his testimony during Sunday School, and told us a story about his being adopted, and eventually meeting his birth mother. How God intervened in so many ways.
We also had the privelege of meat canning for MCC in Winkler last week for 2 days. We had a great time with my brother and sister-in-law, and worked hard, shoveling meat (Pork) washing, rinsing, drying, labeling and packing 2 lb. cans of meat. This meat gets sent to poverty stricken countries., and provides much needed nutrition for a family. Our cans were going to Korea. A challenge for anyone who would like to serve and make a difference. Check out MCC or MDS or many other christian orginizations. They all have oportunities for service.
And one more note" TODAY, I jumped into the deep end, all on my own. "WHAT A RUSH" Never in my 56 years, have i jumped into the water. GOD is giving me more and more confidence each week. I am learning to love the water.

Thank you Noah, for being such an inspiration to me. You have inspired me to reach new heights, "I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength"

No comments: