Tuesday, September 30, 2008

AN MP "WHAT???????

I used to think an MP was a member of Parliment, but that was before technology. Last week, Erin and I went shopping for an MP3 player. Yes, that's right. I thought it was high time I got "with it". My old cassette player just didn't cut it anymore. I am very blessed to have smart kids who look after me, so son-in-law, Steve, bless his heart, showed me how to "drag, and drop" songs into this little stick. He had a lot of songs on his computer, so I said, "Well, I like your music, so just put all your stuff on mine", which he did. I think about 40 songs. Well, this little stick has room for 450 songs. I would have to walk to Timbucktoo to listen to that many songs. Well, needless to say, I brought it home, and tried to do everything Steve had told me, but alas, it all looked like greek to me. Anyway, I am thrilled with these songs that I have, and I should be seeing Steve soon, so hopefully he has a few more he can give me. Oh the joys of learning new things, at my age. As we get older, we need to keep our minds "SHARP" So. I will keep pressing on, and maybe I will figure it out in the end. The Bible says that God knows how slow we can be at times, but He loves us anyway. I have learned the best way to stay"SHARP" is to stay close to the Savior, to read His Word, to grow, and never stop growing. I may never know how to load my MP3 player, but that's okay. Someday it won't really matter. Oh, by the way, I love the music, and it is awesome to worship and walk at the same time.

No comments: