Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A good visit

I was blessed yesterday with a visit from my daughter in law, Laura, and my grandson Judah Daniel. What a cutie. I had planned to post some pics, but , alas,my camera bit the dust. Plus, I haven't figure out how to do that yet??? Must be the fact that I am 55, and I seem to be more and more confused. My sister, Bertha, from Steinbach arrived yesterday aftrenoon, and we are spending a few days together. It is wonderfful to spend time with family. So wonderful not to have to rush back and forth to Killarney. I have also been doing some flower planting, which I haven't done for a few years. So good to get my hands in the dirt again. Yes, GOD is so good. He tells us in His Word, that He delights in bringing us His good pleasure. He is awesome.

No comments: